Infra Red LED Hazardous Area Floodlight
The Clarius® EP Plus series of ATEX and IECEx approved explosion protected Infra Red illuminators have been specifically designed for hazardous environments which require high performance night time illumination.
Clarius® EP Plus illuminators are supplied in a marine grade aluminium housing with toughened polycarbonate front window and are rated for all Zone 1 and Zone 2 applications.
The EP Plus series Infra Red illuminators provide class leading performance, long life and ultra low maintenance. They incorporate the very latest surface mount LEDs to deliver excellent night-time pictures with improved
optical output and outstanding reliability.
Each unit is fitted with an integrated contro lcircuit to carefully control LED output, delivering consistent illumination and projected working life in excess of 10 years
EP Plus illuminators are supplied with an integrated power supply and operate directly from 100-254V AC. A 24V AC/DC version is also available.
The EP series is suitable for all low light installations up to 150 metres (492ft).
• Distances up to 150m (492ft)
• Latest SMT LED technology
• High Power - low running costs
• Various angles (10º, 30º or 60º)
• Input- 100-254V AC - 50/60Hz
• Fully integrated power supply
• 24V AC/DC version available
• Optional photocell
• 10 year life
• 5 Year warranty
• Thermal management system
• Marine grade aluminium housing with vandal proof Polycarbonate window
• Suitable for Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous environments
• Even output illumination
• ATEX and IECEx approved
• Emergency variants available