GJD entered into the American market over a year ago and showed their commitment by setting up GJD USA Inc. Paul Tibbenham, Vice President of the company commented: “We are excited to exhibit at our first CEDIA expo. GJD’s innovative and unique IP product range easily integrates with home automation systems and VMS providers, offering smart residential solutions”.
Paul continued to say: “We are looking forward to meeting new customers and showing our advanced security and home automation technologies”.
Visitors will be able to find GJD at their kiosk on the Control4 booth (5120). GJD will be demonstrating how their IP technology connects with Control4 to create personalised solutions, which ultimately helps to make homes more comfortable, convenient and secure.
By integrating GJD’s IP detectors and IP LED illuminators with Control4, users benefit from greater efficiency and high security, as well as flexible and versatile solutions.
Why use GJD’s IP range
- The DECT IP is the ONLY external detector that provides real data on light level and temperature outside the home
- Products can be installed as stand-alone intelligent IP devices, allowing residential property owners to create smart customised actions to suit specific requirements
- Easy integration with existing home automation and building management systems, saving time and money as you don’t have to do a complete system upgrade
- GJD have decades of experience with detection and lighting systems, when you purchase a GJD product you gain access to GJD’s technical support and knowledge
- Full integration with a variety of home automation drivers
- High levels of security for perimeter and intrusion detection
- Near zero false alarms